Monday, September 28, 2009

I have made this blog private. Because of the crazy stalker lady, but also just because it was time to start fresh someplace else. I know I can't really hide from the stalker, as she is now using Yahoo Cache to go back over old blog posts of mine.... but still, I can start fresh elsewhere for now.

A few folks have always been on the 'private' list for this blog, and able to see it no matter what.
I'll be un-caging all the old blog posts here eventually, and letting them show so I can look back over them when I wish.

If you wish to know of the new blog, ask, and I'll be happy to send you a link. The reader list here is only a few people.... and those are welcome. Other than that, I'm going to keep it low key.

Cheers friends... and may life bring you joy.

11 comments:

Jean said...

Absolutely, I would like to follow the new blog.

Mongo said...

Certainly Jean. I'll PM you the link. It will be a quiet blog for a while... life is awfully busy just now.

JimmyDean said...

I'm in for whatever is next! Please keep me updated.

Crucis said...

And include me. My Haiku creation is rusty (and I could never understand the rules anyway.)

Mongo said...

http://thegregariousloner.blogspot.com/

That's the new place.....

I am more than a little uncomfortable with seeing the crazy stalker woman show up on SiteMeter as having spent time looking at my old blog posts via Yahoo-cache. I don't think she is whacko enough to begin following me around or get violent, but I'd hate to become the first to find that out.

I doubt I'll be posting in any volume for a while... life is overwhelming just now with teaching school, taking college courses, and dealing with other issues. I don't even have time to go shooting!

Crucis said...

Well, I think I'll put your new site on my browser bar instead of being a follower. I'm not sure if someone could use my site to enter your private one via the back door. So, I won't create one.

Rev. Paul said...

Me too, please.

Argie said...

I look forward to your new adventures. Please keep me in the loop.

Best wishes.

SordidPanda said...

count me in. Sorry life gets hectic.

Ambulance Driver said...

Send me the link, please. Would you rather I not put yours in the reciprocal blogroll?

Mongo said...

AD and friends: The new digs are over at 'The Gregarious Loner'.

http://thegregariousloner.blogspot.com/

No problem with linking it... I've opened up all my old blogs and all the old posts. Seems the best thing to do.